Sunday, March 3, 2013

September 15, 2011

Hi Kent,

I have been slow to get back to you but have been thinking about you often. Life has been very busy. We spent two delicious weeks at our family cottage in Canada. I came back to serious Hurricane Irene Devastation to an art/industrial complex that I support. It is a beautiful 16 acre complex with 35 pre-Civil War buildings. The damage was horrible, the worst was that a wall of the main gallery collapsed. And then there is getting back to a very busy work load.

Regarding your last post, I have a question. You say that you believe humans transcend biology. My question is, what scientific support can you bring to that? Is there any scientific logic or knowledge that supports the statement/idea that humans transcend biology?

All best,

fv

No comments: